Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes. Research has shown that when teeth are normal and healthy there are no apparent adverse effects on the tooth’s enamel.
What causes tooth discoloration?
Aging, smoking and the ingestion of dark pigmented food and drink such as coffee, tea, cola and red wine are the leading causes of tooth discoloration.
Are there any side effects?
Only a very small percentage of people may experience gum sensitivity or blanching during treatment. This subsides after rinsing with warm water or a soft tissue rinse such as Rincinol.
Does teeth whitening work for everyone?
Teeth whitening is not effective on individuals with stained teeth as a result of certain medications, decalcification, or those who were born with grayish teeth. It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, or children under 14.
Will teeth whitening affect my dental work?
Although Sinsational Smile® will not whiten crowns, fillings, veneers or other dental work, the process does not adversely affect these structures.
Product Features – Whitening Light
- Easy, adjustable goose-neck design
- Whitening time can be customized
- Five year limited warranty
- Enclosed reusable sheath keeps light clean and hygienic
- Made in USA
Product Specifications – Whitening Light
- Blue LED wavelength range 460~490 nm (NON-ultraviolet)
- Light Output Power: Up to 2000 mW/cm
- 100 / 240 Volt, 50 / 60Hz
- Weight: 19 lbs
Product information – Whitening Trays
- Patented, Soft-Silicone Whitening Tray (BPA and Gluten Free)
- Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Kosher Glycerine, Carbamide Peroxide, Carbomer, Organic Menthol, Mint Flavor, Triethanolamine
- Both Whitening Tray and Home Whitening Pen contain 25% Carbamide Peroxide